Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sitting in my Happy Chair

It was an average day at work today. Came home and did 2 loads of laundry, washed dishes and then caught up with things online. Waited for Justin to get home so we could vote. Scott voted in the morning. Then organized my cross stitch magazines. Almost done with that.

Curled up in my Happy Chair, in my craft room. Stitched on Quaker Halloween by San man Originals and listened to The Hot Flash Club Strikes again. Finished that one and started Hot Flash Holidays by Nancy Thayer. This is the 3rd book of the series.

My one cat The Outsider came in and curled up with me in my chair. Then Dylan called me to shoot the shit. More like missing his mom :-) He had an interview this morning so please wish him luck that he gets hired. Did I mention that someone gave him a kitten and he took it back to PA with him? A long haired orange tiger. She is beautiful. Dylan is coming home the weekend of the 12th so guess who gets to babysit the furbaby? yep, me. Wonder how my other cats will like that lol. When I am not home and when sleeping she will be locked up in my bedroom so the other cats will leave her alone.


Well that's it for tonight. Tomorrow is more stitching on this and it is movie night :-) Let's see what Netflix movie do I have sitting here......Just Wright with Queen Latifah.

Night all

{{{hugs}}}
Shelleen

1 comment:

  1. How are you liking your new Happy Chair? Love the new project.

    ReplyDelete