Friday, October 21, 2005

Good morning

I went to the doctor's yesterday and still have alot of fluid in my ear. My elbow is tendonitis and after the post from Becky I realized this happened to me last year when I went to Myrtle Beach. I sit at a table with my arm resting against the edge of the table. When I stitch at home my arm is laying against my body or the arm of a chair or sofa so I am resting it for a couple of days and will pick up my stitching again on Monday. Which is a good thing because I am way behind on reading. I average 10 books a month and have only read 1. Right now I am reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult and it is very good. I am about halfway through the book and hoping to finish it today or tomorrow.
Tomorrow we will go to Fright Fest at Six Flags Darien Lake. Can't wait :-)
DS#1 had his last soccer game last night and we won. We have won all the games in our division. The 3 games that we lost were against school not in our division. 2 of the games were against the same school. One at home and one at their school.
Well I am sleepy from my sinuses and medicine so will read a little then going to take anap so I can go grocery shopping later.

No comments:

Post a Comment