Saturday, October 22, 2005

Good Morning

We have plans to go to Six Flags Darien Lake for Fright Night but it has been raining since I got up. I am hoping that it stops this evening. I would like to get there around 6 pm and that will give us 4 hours to see everything and then the laser show is at 10:10pm
I also would like to hang out at the library today and read mags but I also have 2 weeks worth of TV shows DVRd and taped. What is a girl to do? LOL
I finished reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult and all I can say is wow what an awesome book and I highly recommend it.
Still taking a break from stitching but am really itching to pick a needle up, especially while watching TV.
House was quiet last night. DH was working, DS#1 was babysitting til late and DS#2 went to a friend's house to spend the night. So I sat at the computer for awhile playing Roller Coaster tycoon 2 and then finished reading my book. Not sure what book I am reading next.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment