Sunday, October 02, 2005

No stitching

I haven't stitched in a few days. What is wrong with me? Friday night DS#1 had 8 friends over, girls and boys, for a small party. Then Saturday DH, me and DS#2 took off for the day shopping. Bought some new pjs, a CD, and DS needed some things for his guitar. Then I spent the night playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I just love this game. I also like Mall Tycook 2 as well. I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 but I need a better graphics card for it. I also bought some more games at the book fair 2 weeks ago. School Tycoon, Mall Of America, Restaurants, and Sea World 3D.

I haven't read anything in awhile either. I did finish Midnight Flight by VC Andrews and it was really good. I have 2 Stephen King audios to listen to this week and maybe take on my trip next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment