Monday, November 05, 2007

Good Evening


We were a little busy at work. I came home and decided to clean the living room and my computer desk. Read my emails and a couple of boards.

Then sat and watched TV while stitching.
General Hospital-the last 30 minutes
DVR:
Desperate Housewives - episodes 10/28 , 11/4
Smallville - episode 10/4
Supernatural - episode 10/4

Reading:
A Peach of a Murder - Livia J. Washburn
Audio:
Nights of rain & Stars - Maeve Binchy


Stitching:
BH & G Cross Stitch Christmas 1999 - Fishing Santa Stocking. I have the top right panel done but need to do the backstitching tomorrow. I started this in Myrtle Beach and it is for Dylan. He picked it out and I wanted it done for this Christmas as a gift but I don't think it will be done on time. Although the snow will be coming soon and everyone knows I turn into a hermit then LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment