Tuesday, November 06, 2007

weird weather

I woke up to it pouring out. DH came home at 7:30am and we were facing each other, talking. I was facing the east window and he was facing the west window. He says it is snowing out and I look out my window and say no , just raining. He says theya re big flakes and I tell him it is just raining so i turn and look out the west window and sure enough it is snowing in the back yard. I turn back around and it is now snowing in the front yard. I head out for work and the snow has picked up. Some parts of the main road had slush and visibility was bad for a few minutes. Had snowed on and off all day. I was all done with my work by 1:30 so my supervisor told me I could go home at 2. A friend of mine, who goes to college a few miles from where I work, said when she got out of college at 3:30 had 2" of snow on the ground. Must have happened right after I left work.

Came home and cleaned the kitchen. My friend also cut Dylan's (DS#2) hair. Looks pretty good.

I downloaded another audiobook to my computer, Maeve Binchy's The Return Journey. That will go on my MP3 player next.



Tonight I watched Bones and House while stitching on BH&G Fishing Santa Stocking.





Read A Peach of a Murder by Livia J. Washburn and only have a few pages left so I will finish that tonight, when I am done here.

At worked I listened to some more of Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment