Monday, November 12, 2007

productive weekend

Saturday I reorganized all of my cross stitch and pretty much have it all out of the way and in one area, in cabinets.
I watched 28 Days on DVD
I finished MH Bewitched Kitty


Sunday: I stitched and watched DVR shows while also washing laundry.

DVR:

Smallville - episode 10/18

Supernatural - episode 10/18

Ghost Whisperer - episode 10/19

Women's Murder Club - episode 10/19

Then last night I watched Desperate Housewives.

I stitched on MH Violet Angel

I am reading Kitty & The Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn and it is pretty good.


5 comments:

  1. he is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to reorganize your stash?! Nice to know what you have too, lol!

    Love your beading project, Shelleen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable finish! Congrats. And congrats on reorganizing your stash-that can be a job sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heavens that's cute! How ya doing, Shelleen? Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    A PIF is "Pay It Forward" -- you get a gift and offer gifts to others in turn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this Friday!!! Can't wait to see what happens on Women's Murder Club!

    ReplyDelete