Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great stitching weekend

I did it. I washed the dishes, vacuumed, washed 5 loads of laundry and watched TV all day while stitching.
I finished MH Bee Skep and started JCS 2003 Homespun Elegance Ltd. , Starry Santa. Since I stitch a JCS ornament on the 25th of each month, I started a day early. It will be done today and then I will be stitching MH Flying High, cute Halloween Piece. I did start out to stitch on the stocking but then remembered it is the weekend and I stitch on my little kits.
TV:
DVR-
Supernatural - 11/15
Ghost Whisperer - 11/16 11/23
Women's Murder Club - 11/16 11/23
Murder By The Book - Lisa Gardner (Court Tv series)
VCR-
Grey's Anatomy 11/1 11/8 11/15
DISH - Hallmark Channel
A Grandpa For Christmas

I can't believe I accomplished as much as I did yesterday but then no one was home. Scott shot a buck so he took that to the butcher's yesterday and we can pick it up today. He is out hunting again today but can only get does now. So another stitching day today :-) Wish I could show pics but still not connected online with my computer. I will show all the finishes and the stocking when I am back on.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to stitch an ornament on the 25th of each month! :)

    ReplyDelete