Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Hump Day!!

Yes it is wednesday. My day was pretty busy. Got up and went to Curves before work. Got to work and listened to the audiobook of Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich. I like the storyline but am really sick of the author saying Nascar Guy throughout the book. I did finish Envy by Sandra Brown and it was an awesome book. I am reading Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton.
I alos pulled out Fishing Santa Stocking, to stitch on while watching TV.
DVR:
Kyle XY - 8/20 8/27 9/3
Desperate Housewives 11/25

TV tonight was Shrek The Halls Christmas special. Very cute!

At work we are getting ready for the big move into the new building. The supervisor and other woman that I work with, packed and took some things over today. I helped as well. I can't wait for the new move. We are in a really old building that is freezing and we have to share the bathroom which is not that great and several times my supervisor has walked in on a guy because he doesn't close the door. He must think he is home. the new building is just for our business so there is just the 3 of us there. Will be so nice. So when we are done working tomorrow then we have to help move. We are hoping that there will be enough guys to move the big things as we can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment