Monday, November 19, 2007

If something can go wrong it will

Well Friday the furnace had broken at work. Saturday DH lost his cell phone in the woods, while out hunting, had to fill out a form at the police station so the cell insurance would replace it. Then our home phone has been out all weekend and have to replace phone lines in the house. So I can't use my computer and no pics of stitching. Today I am at Curves when my Supervisor calls and says no work as the furnace is still broken. So I have the day and time to spend with DH.
Saturday I stitched and finished MH Violet Angel and watched Underworld and Underworld:Evolution.
Had a stitch in yesterday with KarenNY and stitched on MH Bee Shep. After she left I stitched some more and then watched Eragon on HBO. What an awesome movie. I have the book but haven't read it and now I know it will get read sometime as the books are always better.
I stitched alot today on Fishing Santa Stocking while watching DVR: Friday's General Hospital, todays episode and SMallville 11/8 and Supernatural 11/8.
Then I read The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers by Lilian Jackson Braun. Anyone that has read her books and loved them will be very disappointed in this book.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I loved Eragon too. There is a sequel as well. Sorry about the phone and work troubles, but enjoy the extra stitch time. CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    What could go wrong will go wrong....hope everything is getting fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, hope the bad luck is over!

    sounds like a you got a lot done though .. what fun to stitch with a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's enough bad luck for a good long while! But you do get to have some extra free time, so it's not all bad. :D

    ReplyDelete