Sunday, September 28, 2008

busy weekend

I had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday morning I worked at the church making soup. Then I did get some stitching time in on TW The Storyteller. Next weekend I won't be working on it.


We had a family reunion today with Scott's side. I haven't seen his Aunts, Uncles or cousins in a few years and was nice seeing them again. Ate a little to much as there was a lot of food.
I am starting an incentive stitching piece. This is Peace, Love, Joy & Life Quilt Sampler. It is out of Cross Country Stitching issue June 2008. I am stitching it 1 over 1 on 25 ct. Lugana. It is a SAL with a online group.

While stitching on it I watched Smallville, Supernatural , and Desperate Housewives.

I love to have candles burning and tarts as well. So I thought I would share what I had burning for the day. The candle in the family room was Spiced Apple by Home & Garden , which is a party plan. I had a Yankee Candle tart burning in the living room and that was Meadow Mist.
I also though I would share my hot tea. I don't drink it in the summertime but love a couple of cups in the cool evenings. So tonights was Bigelow Decaf Red raspberry. I have a full box of this.

Tomorrow, after work, I am taking Dylan shopping for some clothes. Then checking out BJs and Sam's Club to decide on what membership I want. My boss pays for most of it. I do have a 60 day free trial from BJs. It came in the mail yesterday so I checked out the one by where I work but I think it is smaller than the one in the city so I will check that one out since it is by the mall and Sam's Club is right down the road.

If I get a chance to stitch tomorrow it will be on Ruth's RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment