Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fantasy stitching

I stitch The Storyteller by Teresa Wentzler on Fridays with another Blog group. But this past Friday was so busy at work that I couldn't even pick up a needle so I pulled it out yesterday. This is so slow moving because of all the color changes but stitching a little bit once a week is better than just sitting in the mesh bag til whenever.


Today I plan on stitching on a Halloween exchange and watching movies. Tonight on HBO at 9pm est is the new series Tru Blood based on the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris.

My thoughts and prayers are with those of you affected by tropical Storm Hannah and Hurricane Ike.

You would never guess what happened yesterday. For weeks everyone has been posting about the JCS Halloween issue and the Cross Stitch & Needleworks mag with the Nora Corbett Halloween Fairy. Well since I have heard about them I have searched all over for these mags, everywheres that i go. So I finally gave up and ordered them from Down Sunshine Lane . Well wouldn't you know that my grocery store just got them in on friday.
I almost bought them anyways and give the other ones to a friend but I was good and will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment