Monday, September 29, 2008

I got mail


Got home from work and what did I find waiting in my mailbox? My HOE Halloween Exchange from April. Thank you so much. The charts are really cute and love that fabric. Am going to hang up the ornaments this week.

Then I received the 3 mags that I ordered from Down Sunshine Lane . Thank you so much Amy! Now to decide when and how to get any of the stitching done in any of these mags LOL.

I didn't get in any stitching today as I picked up Dylan from school, when he was done with Drivers Ed. Then we went to the Mall so he could get some new clothes. Then by the time I got on here and ready emails, BBs and blogs I am now ready to hit the bed :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your new things are all great. I really understand how hard it is to fit in stitching when there are all these great blogs to look at. CJ(ok;-)

    ReplyDelete