Sunday, September 07, 2008

Rainy & cool

My kind of temps today but could have done without the rain. Sunday which means had to pick up coffee from the Yellow Goose for DH as he was working. Then I got groceries. Alex unloaded my car so I could put the groceries away and fix breakfast for him and Justin. They left for the day so I did dishes, laundry and finished 1 Halloween exchange and started another. I also watched TV. A Little bit of The Weather channel to keep up on Hurricane Ike.
Then I watched a DVD Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day. It was a fun movie to watch and not something that I normally would watch. Then I have quite a few movies on my DVR so I watched The Haunting of Sorority Row that was on the Lifetime Movie Network, last Fall. That was really good.
Tonight I watched True Blood on HBO. It was ok. I love the books and I really didn't think Sookie acted like such a blonde airhead in the books. This is not for anyone thinking it is PG. There is sex, and swearing, violence. I did DVR it so Justin and Alex can watch it here next weekend. Justin went back to his dorm tonight and Alex went home and doesn't have HBO.

Tomorrow I have a Bookcrossing meeting at Panera Bread and I have a few books to give away. Well goodnight everyone and I hope to post again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cool weather too. Ours has been really cool since Aug and Sept are usually over 100 every day. Sounds like you are knocking out lots of things. Happy Stitching, reading watching, etc. CJ(ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up about True Blood. I set the DVR to record it because I missed the first episode. I haven't read the books but now that I'm a Twilight fan I was hoping it was going to be good without any scarey parts like Angel. That was more scarey to me. I can deal with the more romantic adult type. I'll have to check out the books too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear about your kitty. Big sympathy hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete