Monday, August 16, 2010

Crazy Mondays

A new work week. We had the new employee start today. She seems nice. She said it was overwhelming. I know she will catch on quick. Couldn't finish our work since the power went out and everything we do runs by electricity. I have no idea if the manager was able to finish.
Came home and read emails, some blogs and Facebook.
Then did some laundry while stitching. I got more white done on her face. I also watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was cute.


HAED SK Sunny

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's good to read those words "new employee". It means that maybe the economy is looking up!
    Good start on your WIP. Colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your patience with your beautiful HAED's just amazes me. You are making some beautiful treasures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progression the HAED. The colours in this one are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete