Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HAED update

It has been a movie every night this week. Last night Justin and I watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Very good movie that we rented from netflix. Tonight's movie Dylan and I picked out from the library. Couples Retreat. Very funny.

I did stitch on HAED SK Sunny while watching the movie. I also listened to a new audiobook on my ipod. Cruel Intent by J.A. Jance. Very good so far.
If you remember on Monday i had told you about the new employee at work. We liked her and she liked the work. Well Tuesday morning she came in early and said she wasn't staying. She was really upset and having troubles breathing. Seems she had an allergic reaction from work , the day before. She had been up all night with health problems. She felt horrible that she had to quit but her health was more important. She was in tears and we felt horrible for her. Of course her health is more important. She thanked us and said we made her feel welcomed. We were very sorry to see her go. So we have a new employee starting tomorrow. Hopefully she will work out.

Tomorrow is WW and I get weighed. I will post a progress on that. Hopefully I lost weight :-)

Thank you for those who leave comments. They mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. We had someone like that at work. Something in the building triggered asthma attacks for her. Just horrible.

    WW weigh in day for me is Saturday. I've been doing a really good job of tracking since Sunday. Exercised on the Wii twice and hope to tonight as well. I've been surprised that I enjoy the step aerobics so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's peeking out! Love Sunny. :)

    ReplyDelete