Sunday, August 08, 2010

Saturday SAT

Saturday was another SAT. This time with Only One Ewe BB and Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I put in quite a few stitches on HAED SK Sunny. This is also a SAL with the HAED BB and the SK SAL runs from Aug. 6-Aug 12. Today is Halloween SAT for me but tomorrow I will be back on SK Sunny.

Scott decided to go to Walmart yesterday. So we stopped for lunch at the Omega Grill in Geneseo. I had a cajun steak sandwich. So I used my weekly 35 WW points to have that. Since he likes to eat somewheres every Saturday I save my points then.
I bought kitchen scales for the food. I bought the last box that I need to organize the Misc. brands of overdyed floss.
While I wasa stitching I was watching movies:
Patricia Cornwell's At Risk
Patricia Cornwell's The Front
I enjoyed them both.

Justin bought me Wii Sports Resort back in April and I finally pulled it out and played for an hour so I burned some calories as I don't sit and play. I stand and move right along and get right into it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment