Sunday, August 15, 2010

Halloween Sunday

Today is Halloween SAL with Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I got some more backstitching done on the left side and more stitching on the right side. I watched Life on the DVR. It was from 4/18. Then I watched a movie from LMN. It was called Ring of Deceit and was on my DVR. Also watched tonight's episode of True Blood, on HBO. Only 3 episodes left for the season.


Springberry Creek - Cat-O-Lantern
28 ct white evenweave

This weekend was busy. I forgot to scan what I did on HAED SK Sunny, on Friday night. I watched a few episodes of General Hospital and the finale of Pretty Little Liars.

Saturday I had my bookcrossing meeting but my mom was the only one who showed up. I had a mexican salad, very good and within my WW points. Then when I got home Scott and I went to the Erie County Fair. The company I work for is a sponsor plus we did work for the forage feed that was there. Because of that I got free tickets. We spent 3-4 hours walking and enjoying it all. I had my yearly Gyro, mmm and used 15 WW points and so I used some of my weekly WW point allowance. I did real well this weekend with WW.

Today Dylan and I went grocery shopping. Buying healthy sure is expensive but will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment