Monday, August 23, 2010

This and That

No pics today. I can't show what I am stitching on as it is an exchange piece and it was due in July. So getting it done this week. I don't know why I kept forgetting about it. The person also reads my blog.

Work was dead today so did some cleaning up of things and making bags, thrilling :-)

I have been renting exercise DVDs from the library to see what ones I might like to buy. Well today I worked out with 3 of them:
*Leslie Sansone Walk At Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk - A definate one I loved and will buy.
*Chery Burke presents Disco Abs - oh yeah , loved it. Took the time to teach you moves and a good workout
*Fame Dance Workout - way to advanced for me.

Pulled out my cross stitching and watched General Hospital. Then I listened to the audiobook Cruel Intent by J.A. Jance. Then watched a Lifetime movie called Bond of Silence, based on a true story. Very good.

I weigh myself almost every morning with my Wii and I lost another 3 lbs since Thursday. I am hoping that it is right.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the Weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weighing in on my Wii. It weighs me about 1-2 lbs less than my WW scale... but who knows which one is right. Congrats on the weight loss, I know it can be tough. I love Leslie Sansone W@H DVDs. I have lots of them now. I get workout DVDs from Netflix before buying them sometimes.
    Happy stitching,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of Leslie Sansone's DVD's too. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete