Monday, January 03, 2011

Crazy January Challenge #3

Since the weather was nice and I wasn't tired from work, I went to the library to stitch, with the knitting group. Only one lady showed up tonight. So I started Merry Christmas To Thee from From Merry's Heart , out of the JCS 2000 issue. I will put this away for my March ornament.
When I got home from work I watched Cristina Ferrari , on the OWN and it was pretty good.
Then tonight I watched an episode of organizing  cluttered home, on OWN. After that I listened to All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris.

I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and leaving comments. It means alot to me.

(((hugs)))

12 comments:

  1. Lovely start on your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another neat ornament. So, after the 15th, what are your plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Start, I love samplers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are doing great!! Keep it up and don't get burnt out! Love your ornaments. So neat to be able to go stitch with someone even if they were knitting. I would love to be able to do that with someone just for encouragment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another nice ornament. I really like your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start. I am so loving this challenge!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great start! I am loving everything that you are working on.

    ReplyDelete