Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busy day

I cleaned the house this morning before doing anything else. Then I put the games on my new computer. All the Sims2 and 3 and Sim City 4 and Sim City Societies are on it. I have some tycoon games to add later on.
Then while stitching I uploaded more audiobooks to my laptop and listened to Dead In The Family by Charlaine Harris.
I finished SanMan Designs 2011 Winter Snow - just had to add the backstitching today.


Then I pulled out an ornament to finish . This was January Challenge #4 - JBW Designs.
Then Poof Hat by Ursula Michaels came out, since it is Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving Sunday
I also played Sims2 for an hour.
I watched Bones from Thursday and Friday's General Hospital.

Told you I had a busy day lol.

7 comments:

  1. Cute stitching. Congrats on the finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes, Shelleen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did have an extremely busy day! Congrats!

    Happy Stitching and game playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't ya just love a productive day :) Love the Sanman piece, congrates on the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- you were busy! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stitching and finishing :)

    ReplyDelete