Sunday, January 09, 2011

Crazy January Challenge #9

It was a lazy day today. I did do laundry and got bills paid and a few other odds and ends done. Had a turkey going in the oven. Cross stitched all day. Finished listening to All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris and then started From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris. Then tonight I watched Desperate Housewives. So who do you think shot Paul Young?

This is Halloween Streamer by Little River Designs. I have had this forever so it is nice to be able to pull it out.
Thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate them , again.

10 comments:

Mary Ivancicts said...

I forgot about those patterns from her. good start on it.

Annette B said...

That is a great start. I think I would be lost doing that many starts.

~*Shar*~ said...

My DD thinks it was Paul's wife. I don't know; My DD's life revolves around this show. LOL she just found out their being stationed in Germany in March and is in a panic that she won't be able to see it over there. LOL

I love this halloween pattern hun;when your done wanna sell/trade it??
Hugs, Shar

Srinity said...

I think that is a great start and I love the chart, once again. I don't even write down everything nice I see at this challenge, otherwise my wishlist would be endless. :D

Gabi said...

What a cute design. Lovely stitching.

Karen said...

That's a cute design!

Terri said...

What a great design I love it :)

Romantic Fool said...

What a cute design!!!

I think it was Paul's son. :) He was always kind of crazy!

Nancy in IL said...

This is going to be adorable, Shelleen! I'm so enjoying watching your new starts for the CJC!

Danielle said...

Halloween Streamer looks great. I have never seen that pattern.