Sunday, January 09, 2011

Crazy January Challenge #9

It was a lazy day today. I did do laundry and got bills paid and a few other odds and ends done. Had a turkey going in the oven. Cross stitched all day. Finished listening to All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris and then started From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris. Then tonight I watched Desperate Housewives. So who do you think shot Paul Young?

This is Halloween Streamer by Little River Designs. I have had this forever so it is nice to be able to pull it out.
Thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate them , again.

10 comments:

  1. I forgot about those patterns from her. good start on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great start. I think I would be lost doing that many starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DD thinks it was Paul's wife. I don't know; My DD's life revolves around this show. LOL she just found out their being stationed in Germany in March and is in a panic that she won't be able to see it over there. LOL

    I love this halloween pattern hun;when your done wanna sell/trade it??
    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a great start and I love the chart, once again. I don't even write down everything nice I see at this challenge, otherwise my wishlist would be endless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design. Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute design!!!

    I think it was Paul's son. :) He was always kind of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be adorable, Shelleen! I'm so enjoying watching your new starts for the CJC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halloween Streamer looks great. I have never seen that pattern.

    ReplyDelete