Sunday, April 19, 2009

a finish and a new start

I finished the bookmark that is for an exchange so no pic.
I have been wanting to start a HAED (Heaven And Earth Design) for a long time. Well I printed a freebie and then bought the fabric. This is Aurora's Garden.



I watched a movie today: Yes Man with Jim Carrey. Pretty good. Tonight's TV show was Desperate Housewives , which I enjoyed.

Tomorrow I will be stitching on TW The Storyteller. Connie read about my stitching this and she wanted to stitch with me for motivation. She doesn't have a blog but I will post my progress.

Oh yeah and Dylan started stitching his mythical creature. I basted the first page border. He thinks he can do one square (10x10) a day. I am not so sure if he can do that but we will see.
I will post pics of that when I get a chance.

8 comments:

  1. Great start! I am going to enjoy watching this one come to life.:)

    Good luck to Dylan and can't wait to see his progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Dylan is anything like his mom he'll be able to do it!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Aurora's Garden and it is beautiful. Im sure you will do a great job.
    Good luck to Dylan and his new stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start - gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start!! Looking forward to watching this one grow! I also look forward to seeing some progress from Dylan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color on the HAED is so pretty!
    I love watching these come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's going to be beautiful when you finish. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10x10 block is a good goal, especially since much of the hard work has been done! Good job, mom!

    ReplyDelete