Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prayers needed

Our school has lost 2 sisters in a horrible car accident. The oldest , Sarah , was 17 and is one of Dylan's best friends for about 8 years now. She is one of the the friends of his who didn't party at all. Very sweet girl and I love her parents. Dylan is pretty close to her dad. Her sister, Gretchen , was 16. They also have a younger sister, who was not with them. This is a parents nightmare and my heart goes out to the family. Sarah ran through a stop sign and was hit by a truck hauling a car. This is devastating to say the least and I am sure that the community and family could use some prayers.

Thanks

9 comments:

  1. We have lost 5, yes 5, young people in the past three weeks here. I just can't imagine what these poor parents are going through.
    Prayers are going up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and the community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sad, Shelleen! Will say a prayer for that dear family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! I will keep the family in my prayers.

    I will also keep Dylan in my thoughts...how terrible to loose a close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family! I can not imagine what they must be going through right now! I will also keep Dylan in my prayers as I know what it is like to be young and loose a best friend, it is not an easy thing to deal with at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very said, Shelleen!! Will keep the community in my prayers. We have also lost so many young people lately in horrible car crashes. Very sad indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sad Shelleen...I am praying for Dylan and for his friend's families...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelleen - How very tragic to hear of such a horrible accident. My heart goes out to the family and their friends. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers as this is going to be a very difficult time ahead for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! My thoughts are with the family. This is really terrible and very terrible for those parents.

    ReplyDelete