Friday, April 17, 2009

Sushi & Wine goes well together

My sister took myself, Justin , Dylan and his girlfriend, out for sushi. It was to celebrate our birthdays. We ate so much and ordered different things and tried each others. MMMMM. Then we stopped and got 2 bottles of wine. So you guessed right, no stitching tonight. We are having fun online and drinking. Dylan has a bonfire going and we just ordered pizza. No I did not give the wine to the kids. So my sister is spending the night and Scott had to go into work tonight.

Scott is taking me to the LNS tomorrow as I need to get fabric and a few things for exchanges.

I am planning on stitching tomorrow but I have had too much wine tonight to pull out a needle LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I have never had sushi! I want to try it, I think! LOL Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm! I LOVE sushi!

    ReplyDelete