Saturday, April 04, 2009

Thank you and Fri SAT

Thank you for all of my birthday wishes. You are all so sweet.
Yesterday was Friday SAT with the Lets Stitch blog and Stitching Sisters yahoo group. I worked some more on PaPa Bunny by The Sweetheart Tree.

Last night Scott tool me out for my birthday dinner. We went to a great Prime Rib restaurant that we love. Since I had seafood last week and 2 Italian restaurants I wanted a nice piece of prime rib. Both of ours was a little tough. Very unusual for this place. But I did get to spend time with my hunny and that is what counts.

So when we got home I pulled out PaPa Bunny and stitched for a couple of hours.

This weekend is FAL weekend so I need to pull out what I had planned for April.

Then onto putting things on my ipod.

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bunny! Glad you enjoyed your time out. Looking forward to seeing your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute bunny! I am so glad you had time with your hunny. Hunny time is very important!

    ReplyDelete