Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday SAT and thanks for answers


I stitched quite a bit today on M Designs. My question today is: Who sent me the fricking frog? That wasn't nice and what did I do to you? LOL After fixing something from last week I was on a roll.
I also want to thank all of you that answered my stitching questions the other day. I have been railroading for quite a few years now and have noticed I am a much slower stitcher. So today I stopped, which was hard at first. and my stitching was so much quicker. Plus I don't notice a difference on my piece.

I got my ipod all hooked up and The Gargoyle audiobook is on it. So I listened to it while stitching tonight. Wonder what next Saturday will bring and if I can finish the Halloween Tree.

8 comments:

  1. That's going to be really cute. Hadn't seen this design, but like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I gave you an award. You can go here to collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to stitch more tonight! I also finished "ween" on the right side and started with the left. I just finished the first E after the N while at work today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the frogs - hope they stay gone! Nice work on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The M Tree design looks good, Shelleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of colors on this one. Those word tree's seem to bring about frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your Halloween tree. Those designs seem to invite frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wondered what my frog's first name was...who knew?

    ReplyDelete