Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am so bad

I had made a list of a 25 project challenge. I can not buy any new patterns til I stitch up 25 finishes. I can not include RRs except for my own block and I can't count exchanges. Well....I ordered from Down Sunshine Lane. I needed fabric and fibers plus the new LK Boo. I didn't feel so guilty BUT I am now hooked on HAED and they have a sale so I ordered 4 charts. So I broke my promise to myself, good thing I didn't tell the boys or DH *grin*.

Today I pulled out the Wii Fit. I had been playing the Sports package but I really wanted to get into the Fit for every day. I am way overweight and I made a goal and I have to work out every day. I am 44 but my Fit age is 39 so thats not to bad. I was proud of that fact.

I only got in about 30 minutes of stitching on a Bookmark for an exchange.

Well tomorrow is a new day and hoping to get in more stitching time.

Charts ordered from HAED:
Selina Fenech designs:
QS Littlest Fairy
Happy Thoughts
Memorilia
Secret Doorway

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 AM

    Shelleen,
    You are not bad. You are a typical stitcher. We have all been there. Great job on your effort for exercising! I nominated you for an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YGG on the stash enhancement! I always figure that it's cheaper than drugs or drinking!! ;)

    Good luck with the Wii Fit. I've wanted to try it but haven't taken the plunge yet. If it's true that there's a thing that tells your weight--I don't want to try it!! There are some things I psychologically do not need to know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on doing the Wii Fit. I've never used one, but I hear it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl - 4 HAED's!!!!!
    Waht fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos on the HAED! Those designs would require too much patience for me.

    I am on a "stash diet" also, but decided I could use "gift money" since technically I am not buying it. Since you just had a birthday, maybe you can use that reasoning! Sounds good anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhh.... I'll never tell ;-)

    Congrats on the well-earned stash, Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too funny!!!
    I looked at the HAED sale, but I did good! I figured I have 2 already, I better not get any more. I am working on the Little Drummer Boy, but the other one sits, unstarted & unloved!
    I would love to get a WII fit. I think I could enjoy that, along with the treadmill that I do daily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it good to bad-LOL Nice stash! I feel you about the excersing-I bought an IPOD so I wouldn't have any excuse not to try and walk the treadmill. Music helps the time go by!

    ReplyDelete