Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cold, Rainy and windy

it has been like this for 2 days and supposed to continue through Thursday. Great stitching weather :-)

Books:
I listened to Kiss Me While I Sleep by Linda Howard and really like it.

TV:
I watched yesterday's episode of General Hospital. Tonight I will watch The Forgotten. I watched the premiere last week and I think this show will be a keeper.

Stitching:
I finished the Halloween exchange and will finish it either into a pinkeep or cube. I started an incentive piece that I am stitching with the Only One Ewe BB. I have to finish it by February 13. Anyways I chose M Designs Shelleen Tree ornament. It was made for me by Mary a couple of years ago. Everyone that went to the Pals Fall Fling got one with their name, in their registration packet. I am doing it on an overdyed purple/blue fabric with a purple silk overdyed thread. I only have a very small area done so pic tonight. I will stitch some more on it tonight and then it will get put away as I need to finish the rest of my exchange pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment