Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thriller Thursday

we were busy at work today.
Been playing on Facebook and then I stitched for a couple of hours. I watched Vampire Diaries and Supernatural, which were both good. I also cleaned during commercials.

Molly, my newest cat has decided to lay on my computer desk and on my mouse so she can get attention. This has been going on for a few days now. She is just so darn cute :-)

I stitched on my special project tonight so no pics.

My thoughts and prayers have been with my friend Gisele. Her husband passed away yesterday. She was one of my first friends online, 10 years ago. Her and her daughters have my sympathies.

I listened to quite a bit of Bones To Ashes by Kathy Reichs, today. Keep coming up with twists in the storyline.

My BIL called and Dylan's senior pics are done. I am going to visit with him on Saturday morning and get them on CD and then I can share with you. He said he even got the blemishes out of his face. He had a couple.

Well I have a few more things to do online before I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your friends loss, she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete