Sunday, September 27, 2009

Super Sunday

I had a pretty good day today. I went grocery shopping , came home and started laundry. Did a few loads and they are done. Stitched quite a bit on the Halloween exchange.
Watched a Netflix Movie: Fast and Furious (new one) - it was really good
Finished the audiobook Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs and I enjoyed it. Next audiobook is Kiss Me While I sleep by Linda Howard.
Watched the season premier of Desperate Housewives. It was really good.
I am making more time with my stitching and blogs and BBs. I gave up 2 games on Facebook and am learning how to redo my time.
Well back to work tomorrow.

Thank you all for reading and commenting :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day and if you would like more laundry to do, you are more than welcome to come visit me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete