Thursday, February 16, 2006

RR and WIP ornament

I started to stitch on a RR. it is a Mill Hill RR that I am doing with a couple of the Cross Stitch pals. I didn't get as much done as i would like because I was running errands in the morning.


At 4 I pulled this WIP out. it is The Vermillion Stitchery Christmas Ornament 2003 from the 2003 JCS ornament issue. I am doing it on 36 ct Dirty Linen Edinburgh. I already had the top right done and the leaves on the top left. i did the rest today. All that needs to be done on the top left is the backstitching. next week I will work on this again. I love old fashioned santas.

Still not feeling all that great and my voice fades in and out. We have high wind advisory til tomorrow night and they are expecting damage and downed power lines.

Tomorrow I will stitch on a Christmas Angel for half a day and then the other half on LK february Stamp :-)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelleen! You made good progress today :D
    Hope you are feeling better real soon and batten down for the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this Santa will be finished soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great my friend :)
    ((((feel better hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking really great! I hope you get it finished soon, so I can admire the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you were feeling better. Our Nicholas was in bed for about 14 hours. He got up about an hour ago + still isn't 100%

    We had all that wind & odd weather yesterday. In nearby Michigan, thousands of customers are (or were) without power. A good time to stay in & read/stitch

    Your stitching looks great. Isn't it fun to pull out a WIP + add more stitches. Your Santa is very nice. Will look even better after all the BSing. Enjoy LK & your angel, too.

    ReplyDelete