Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stitchers Blogging Question


With the exception of your online stitching friends, do you have any other stitching buddies?

I used to go to my LNS every Thursday night for their stitch in but I don't do that anymore. I didn't seem to fit in as I was the only SAHM and they all had money.
I try to get together with another group of great ladies but one has health problems now, one has a baby and just need to start back up with the other girl.
I also have a scrapbooking friend who cross stitches but since she got a job we no longer get together. Seems life gets in the way.

3 comments:

  1. It's that change thing Shelleen no matter what we do we end up having to deal with change. It's not my favorite thing. Keep Stitching CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: SBQ I have to say no. As a military spouse I am never in a place long enought o find stitching friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelleen - just felt like dropping by to say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete