Tuesday, February 21, 2006

UFO & Purple Day

This morning I went through all of my friend's blogs in my favorites and got all the links added here on my blog and in alphabetical order. That took me awhile but looks nice.


I stitched on Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell and remembered why this is a UFO. Too many color changes. I didn't feel like I accomplished anything.


Then I switched to I Shall wear Purple by Sue Hillis. I am doing this as a SAL with the Stitching Sisters group. I worked on the shoe in the lower right corner. I love this piece.

Tomorrow is L&L Ice Angel and Snowy Forest Evening Stocking :-)

Still fighting this cold or sinuses. Have a sore throat today, and feel blah but don't feel real sick, I don't know if that makes sense. i feel worse when i first wake up in the morning.




5 comments:

  1. Shelleen, I hope you get over the blah feeling and don't get down sick. No matter if you feel like you got anywhere with RMC.... it's lovely no matter how little new work shows. I remember when it was just a start! Everything you're working on is lovely, and congrats on getting your model piece done. It's really bugging me to wait and find out what it was, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand about the Marty Bell piece. I have only just looked at one, never stitched one, and I just know that the color changes would drive me crazy!

    That Sue Hillis design is cute! I like her designs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelleen,

    I just wanted to say thank you for your warm welcome. I will be adding your link to my Blog and look forward to getting to know you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelleen! I just added you link to my blog too - doing lots of them all at once does take a long time, but thanks for linking me! :)
    Please get lots of rest and fluids and feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... Ya took my blog out. Don'tch like me anymore? LOL, Nice work on your Rocky Mtn Christmas! It's gonna be great when it's done! Go, girl, go!!

    ReplyDelete