Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This and That

The snow has let up and the flakes are coming down lightly. We ended up with about a foot of snow and the kids went back to school today. BeckySC invited me to SC but I think i got more stitching time in being here than if I was visiting her. :-) But what a sweet gesture my dear friend

Yesterday i finished reading Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz and started to read Second Summer of the Sisterood by Ann Bashares(?sp).

Because of the weather i got quite a bit of stitching time in on the model piece :-)

The movies that I watched last week:
Guess Who
Madagascar
The Human Stain
Deuce bigelow:European Gigolo
Fantastic Four

Today I received some stash in the mail. A friend and I exhanged some charts and I received:
Mirabilia:Shimmering Mermaid
L & L -Fairy grandmother
L& L - Angel Of The Morning

I don't know when i will get to stitch on them but they are now in my collection :-)

Plan on stitching on the model piece all day and get more reading time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment