Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 finishes!!

Woohoo!!! Quilt Sampler is done! Thank you for all that have been watching my progress on this and posting comments.
Friday night I started Bent Creek Zippies I Love My Country. I finished it last night after I finished the Quilt Sampler.

Friday night I watched Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith and I really enjoyed it!! Last night DH(Scott) and I watched Here On Earth. Last week he had only seen the beginning and I had only watched the last half so we watched it all last night. Awesome movie.

I am still listening to The House by Danielle Steel and am halfway through. Very good.
Yesterday i also went to my Bookcross meeting. I had a lot of books for the others there and I took 3. Scott carried my bag of books inside for me though.

Today is Halloween Fairy and I am hoping to get a lot done on that. I am also going to see if I can get into my car today and then Dylan and I are going grocery shopping.

13 comments:

  1. Quilt Sampler came out beautiful, congrats on this finish and the little BC finish. You were right about Knowing very good, thanks CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes!
    The quilt is my favorite! Ilove the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finish your Quilt Samper. It came out beautiful. I love that little BC finish too. ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it! The little BC finish is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shelleen on your two finishes...boy you sure are on a roll now...I will be too as soon as I get back home from my Vacation.

    I just love that Quilt Sampler that you just finished. That is so pretty.

    I can't wait til I see your progress on your WIP.

    I am going to be going to a Used Book Store hopefully sometime this week. I can't wait. Books are so much cheaper there too.

    Take care & Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Quilt Sampler, Shelleen! I've been watching this for a long time, and it's worth the wait. You're not only a fast stitcher (with other big WIPs going), but your stitching is neat and beautiful. Congrats on the two finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the finishes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they both looks great! Beautiful work on them both but especially that Quilt Sampler! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOur quilt sampler is gorgeous done. HOw will you finish it?
    I am going to miss this one as it was a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quilt Sampler looks great. Very colorful. Nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the quilt sampler, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on your finishing the Quilt Sampler. You will have to show it finished. Love the BC too!

    ReplyDelete