Monday, July 13, 2009

UFO night

Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason was the movie tonight. it was ok.
I read keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult, for about 1 1/2 hours today. I started it back in March and really want to finish it.
I finished listening to The House by Danielle Steel and I really enjoyed it.
I stitched a few hours on TW The Storyteller. I am hoping to finish this top border next monday .

Well things worked out at work. The manager got his paperwork from my doctor. I go back to work on the 27th.

I had Justin take down my curtains, in the living room and family room, so I could wash them. Then I had Scott hang them up. But I was naughty and reached a couple of times while he was hanging the curtain rod and my tummy hurts a little bit so resting the rest of today and for tomorrow.
Tues, wedn, & Thur I will be stitching on Little Old Me designs Night Before Christmas. Hoping to get quite a bit done on it.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you take it easy before you go back to work. I can't get over that you read fast, watch movie & do stitching ~ all at the same time. LOL I used to do that but with girls, nope! ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your hurt yourself! Take it easy! Your TW is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that you need to pace yourself and take it easy. Love Storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress on Storyteller border.

    ReplyDelete