Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAED

I finished listening to Whipsers At Midnight by Karen Robards. Suspense and romance with some steamy sex. Pretty good.
Then I started listening to Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs. This is #9 in her series.
Tonight't movie was a cheesy but funny movie. Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.
Today I put in about 600 stitches on HAED Aurora's Garden. I will continue to stitch on it tomorrow and Thursday.

We had rain and a severe thunderstorm tonight. The power went out for a few seconds.

I have an award that I will share with you later. Thanks to all who read and leave comments.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! That's beautiful color on HAED & I can't even do detail colors & maybe someday. Can't wait to see your award. ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are just sooo pretty - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent progress on your HAED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DH and I love Harold and Kumar! Neil Patrick Harris (NPH!) is so funny isn't he? Nice progress on Aurora. The colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the colors of Aurora's Garden. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Shelleen! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog:

    http://jezebelsk.blogspot.com/2009/07/heartfelt-award.html

    You deserve it, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete