Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday SAT

went to Michaels yesterday to buy more bobbins and was looking at the DMC and didn't realize that they now had some colors in satin so I grabbed a skein of red and am using it on this piece. Very nice to work with.

I started this yesterday. it is JBW Designs Sweet Nothings Evergreens. It is done on 25 ct Lugana.

Scott took me out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We tried a new to us restaurant. it is Delmonicos Italian Restaurant. It was sooo good. we each had the 24 oz Delmonico steak. OMG was it big but oh so tender and tasteful. We will go back there again. When I g back to work then I am going to take him out.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute design and stitching! Sounds like a wonderful night out at a really nice restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 24 oz. Cute tree, I will have to look for that new DMC thread too. CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete