Sunday, July 05, 2009

This is a new pic of Molly. Since my operation I am supposed to keep a pillow on my stomach, which is a good thing since she loves to be on my lap all the time. So it is a challenge to cross stitch. I also have to train her better because she likes to yank at the floss and fabric when I am stitching. She doesn't do it often. She also wants the wires to my ipod, from my headphones. She will learn with time.
Today I finished listening to Toxic Bachelors by Danielle Steel and I loved this book.
I will be starting Bungalow 2 by Danielle Steel , tomorrow.
Yesterday I worked on Quilt Sampler and my goal is to finish it this month.
Today I stitched on Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett. I got quite a bit done on her and I also want to finish her this month.

Not much went on today. Scott worked the morning shift at the station and Dylan worked the 2nd shift. Justin had to be at his job twice today but he still managed to hang out with friends and as of now, 11pm he is still out. He is pretty good at being home around midnight even though he doesn't have a curfew. He also will wake me up to let me know he made it home.

Thank you for reading my blog and for those that leave comments. That means a lot to me.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you made serious headway on all of these, I am sure you will meet your goals. Molly sounds precious. CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching - love that quilt sampler! Fairy is looking good, too. And your kitty looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt sampler. I have quite a few of those myself but they all still need to be stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great WIPs you have there. Molly looks very contented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. I wish my Mabel was more of a lap cat but she doesn't like to sit still for long. Halloween Fairy looks great. Did you know Nora has a Sunflower Fairy in the Sept. issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework mag?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a speedy mend!
    I'm sure Molly will be good company for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly is so pretty! Great progress on your projects-esp. your quilt sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute kitty! Love her snow white fur.

    Great job on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete