Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Night Before Christmas


Little Old Me Designs
Night Before Christmas

This piece is so big. I stitched on another page today but I didn't finish it.
This is a close up of the page I was working on.

I also was listening to Judge & Jury bu James Patterson and should finish it tomorrow. I love it.

Netflix movie tonight :
The Haunting In Connecticut - pretty good

Justin grabbed his keys at 9 pm and says "I am going to the movies with CC" I said " what are you seeing?" He said "nothing". Now I know he is keeping something from me so he yells HARRY POTTER and then ran out the door as fast as he can. The little brat and I told him the locks will be changed when he gets home. He has been going to the movies a lot and seeing movies that I want to see. like Transformers 2.

6 comments:

  1. That sure is a wonderful progress on "Night Before Christmas". Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful!!

    I wanna see Harry Potter too. I am waiting for it to come in captioned. I wanna see Transformers 2 but it haven't come out in captioned yet.

    The movie, Haunting in Connecticut, is alright & they fabricate too much at the end. I prefer original one from Discovery on TV.

    ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Night Before Christmas is coming along beautifully. You sure now how to pick BAP's. Transformers was great. Hoping to see Harry Potter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter saw HP and said it was the best one yet. Although she was concerned about some of the stuff they left out.

    Your Night before Christmas is really coming along! I don't think I could stitch that one though. I'd be bored with all the words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress - will be so cute when done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you need to go to the movies without him for a turn!!!

    That is a lot of work stitching all that text!

    ReplyDelete