Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Kitty Moon progress

I have been making good progress on this, all week.

Yesterday I watched Where The Wild Things Are , from Netflix. let me tell you this is a dark , angry and depressing movie. Nothing like the book. Would scare little kids.

I had today off from work so did a couple of loads of laundry.
I stitched while watching:
Live with regis & Kelly
Rachael Ray
Bones
Supernatural

Today I wound more floss on bobbins and am on the 3300s. I put the 3ooos in the storage box. While doing that I watched:
General Hospital - 4/9, 4/12, 4/13, 4/14

Tomorrow night is a SAT with Stitching Sisters Yahoo group and Let's Stitch Blog. Anyone want to come to my house for a SAT night? I will hopefully finish Easter Kitty Moon and then pull out Valentines Kitty Moon, again.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Are you going to frame the kitties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making serious progress on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Shelleen! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete