Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Angel progress Saturday SAT

Saturday was the SAT with the Only One Ewe BB and Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I stitched on Joan Elliott's Spring Angel. I wanted to back stitch what I had done so far but I need Kreinik cord in silver - 2 spools- so I will have to order some.

I also watched a movie:
The Other Boleyn Girl. Awesome movie but hate how women were treated back then. I would have never made it past 12 lol.

Scott and I went and visited my parents as I had to pick up a book to read and then we went to Wegmans to get the grocery shopping done. Plus in the same town is our favorite sub shop so grabbed that for dinner. The book I picked up is from the author and our book club won the books and will be discussing it with the author on a phone interview with her. The book is The Memory Thief by Rachel Keener. Read the back blurb and it sounds really good.

Today is Halloween SAL with the Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I will be stitching on Mill Hill Treats Collage.

2 comments:

  1. When you SAL with yiur group is it a weekly SAL and then posting of pictures. I need something to get me more motivated to get some stitching done, it looks great so far.

    I had to go and read the blurb about the book, I think I will have to get this one from the library sounds really good.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress and great finish on the moon!

    ReplyDelete