Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Valentine Kitty Moon is finished!

Today I read all my blogging friend's blogs and commented on some. I love getting comments on mine and I do try to comment on others.

I worked out with the Wii Fit Plus. Really like it.

Tonight's dinner was from the Taste of Home Cooking School Spring magazine. Crab & Spinach quiche, which was very good.

While it was in the oven I watched General Hopsital 4/16 while winding floss on bobbins

Then after dinner I sat down with my ipod and Valentine Kitty Moon, and it is finished. I really like stitching on these. I listened to a few more discs of Rough Country by John Sandford.

Stitchy Kitty Valentine Kitty Moon
28 ct cashel Millenium Blue
DMC, Kreiniks

Then I stitched some more on Stitchy Kitty St. Paddy's Kitty Moon. I will stitch on this some more tomorrow night and Friday night and will hopefully finish it.

I am on a finishing kick so after St. Paddy's Kitty Moon I will finish up last month's ornament and then start this month's ornament. Then onto a UFO. Not sure which one. I thought of pulling out my oldest one. That would be Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell. But Christmas Angel is calling my name and so is I Shall Wear Purple, or maybe even Mirabilia's Winter Queen. Hmmm. Tough decisions lol.

7 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Yippee another finish! Looking good!
Oh what to do next - LOL - wht a problem

FayeRaye said...

Wow, another finish~~ You go girl~~~ Love that fabric it is done on~ Faye

Mel said...

your just cruising through those cute little moons! Congrast.

Dee said...

Cute! Now you're stitching my holiday ... I'm all about St. Patrick's Day!

Carolyn NC said...

Cute finish!

Irene said...

Very cute finish !

Karen said...

Those such cute designs!

I have always love Taste of Home mags and they do have some of the best recipes...stuff "real" people eat!

Love the St. Pat's kitty!