Monday, April 26, 2010

St. Paddy's Kitty Moon is finished!

Unfortunately I don't have a picture. My scanner is giving me a hard time and only would work on the ornament below. I will try to scan another pic tomorrow.

After I worked on that I pulled out this ornament that I started in March. LHN Snow Bunnies from the JCS 2007 issue.

While stitching I watched TV:
Private Practice
General Hospital - 4/19, 4/20
House
24

I am hoping to finish this ornament tomorrow night. I am taking Dylan to get fitted for a tux. His senior prom is in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Snow Bunnies is looking great! I'm going to have to pull out my magazine and check it out further.

    How's the car? My husbands van had to go to the shop unexpectedly yesterday. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine my excitement when I read the heading of your blog post that St. Paddy's Kitty Moon was finished and then imagine my disappointment when I opened the post and found out that your scanner wasn't working. Just too sad.

    Snow Bunnies is looking good though!

    ReplyDelete