Monday, February 08, 2010

HAED stitching


This week I will be stitching on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep. I finished just about 3 more squares today. Out of my funk now , from earlier today. Just getting tired now.

My manager called and said she will be out again tomorrow. No problem, I hope her daughter feels better.

Tonight's TV:
General Hospital - 2/4/10
House
24

2 audiobooks came in the library today. They are only opened on Tuesdays, 10am-12:30pm so I will have to sweet talk Scott into picking them up tomorrow morning. otherwise I have to wait til Wednesday when I get out of work.

night all,
Shelleen

3 comments:

  1. I hope today is a better day! I'm glad to hear the funk was short lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are recovered from your funk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Shelleen. Hope the funk is over for you :)

    ReplyDelete