Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Queen's Evening

I pulled out Mirabilia Winter Queen for today. The last time I stitched on this was March of last year. I didn't get a lot done but a little bit is better than nothing.
This week's Tuesday movie was Whiteout. The boys and I enjoyed it. Then I watched Lost and The Forgotten. Can't believe it is the last season of Lost.

Well we are supposed to get a storm starting Thursday and lasting through Saturday. Coming down heavy and supposed to be heavy snow. Good weekend to just stay home :-)

6 comments:

  1. She's lovely. So glad you pulled her out for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely - what a good excuse to stay at home and get some serious stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Very pretty ... looks like you'll be getting much more stitching time if you get a "snow day".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wip looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be so pretty! Hope you get a lot of stitching time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is coming along nicely. Cannot wait to see more on this. I have all of them and will get back to Spring Queen someday lol

    ReplyDelete