Sunday, February 14, 2010

Halloween Sunday on Valentines Day

This was taken yesterday before we went out for dinner. Scott took me to Carrabbas Italian food. I had lobster Ravioli, which I have always wanted to try. Scott had lasagne, which was good. I didn't get any stitching in yesterday so no pics.
Today I got up and went grocery shopping. Came home and did some dishes and laundry. I made Scott Hamburger Stroganoff since it is one of his favorite dishes. Sat and stitched all night. I was not happy with the Daytona 500 and all the stopping and waiting so I ended up just turning it off. I watched all the Lost episodes of this season and then this past Tuesday's episode of The Forgotten. I stitched on LK Boo Flip Its. Stitched more of the border and then started Black Cat. I am having fun stitching this.
This week I will be stitching on HAED Fly Butterfly. Hope to get a lot accomplished on it.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful process on LK's Halloween. ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carrabas! They make really good chicken dishes. We had a quiet Valentines Day which was good. Each of us had time for our hobbies (my husband likes to road bike) and some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lobster Ravioli sounds so good! Guess I'm hungry. Love your LK halloween...very cute.

    What do you think of Lost so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress on your LK piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...love seeing you and Scott :)
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52 PM

    So, how did you like the lobster ravioli? I really liked it when I had it.

    Cute Halloween project --- none for me right now. I'm working on a Christmas ornament.

    Maybe we need a Christmas group like the Spooky Stitchers. LOL

    I'm right there with you on the race. The problems really took away from the race.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great Valentine's Day! And your stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching as always Shelleen is great. I'm glad you and dh had spent some wonderful time together :)

    ReplyDelete