Thursday, February 11, 2010

a Mermaid night


I know I didn't post last night. I didn't have anything to say. I was reading blogs all night, well....while I kept nodding off. My manager has been out all week, still, and I am in charge. The 2 of us at work did way to much and I was so tired last night that I was falling asleep at the computer. I read everyone's blogs though and only posted comments on a few.

Tonight I watched last Friday's General Hospital's episode and then some of Monday's. Then I watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I also stitched on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep. I did get quite a bit stitched on it. I also will stitch on it tomorrow night before putting it away tile next month.

Today I started reading a new series by J.A. Jance. The book is Edge of Evil. I have read 58 pages and am hooked already so I am hoping to read quite a bit this weekend.

Does anyone have plans for Valentines day? I don't have any plans and I have no idea what hubby has planned.

Next week I need to get new sneakers as my feet have been killing me. I also realized that I haven't had my eyebrows done or a haircut since last June and I am in dire need. I can't do anything with my hair and my eyebrows are really ugly.

Well I need to get to bed. Have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. Your Mermaid is looking wonderful. My GF is stitching this too. You will feel a million dollars when you have had you hair cut and eyebrows done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A haircut and eyebrow waxing would be a good lift to the winter blahs. Make it a girl day!

    I didn't feel like doing much either last night. Not a stitch of any kind yesterday at all actually as I had a working lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking good. I hope work eases up a bit

    ReplyDelete