Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy day

got up for work, met DH at Java for coffee. Went to work and had to leave early so I could take Dylan to his eye appointment. he had to have new glasses, they will be in 7-10 days. Then we headed to Walmart. I needed to buy a new litter box and a new keyboard for my PC. This one is a lot smaller than my last one and the keys are a little smaller. Then I headed to Panera bread for my monthly Bookcross meeting . My mom handed me her book, Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich. I love these books. Left there and took Dylan's girlfriend home, since she had gone with us. Came home and catching up on everything. Oh , I did read today. At the Eye appointment and I was early at Panera Bread. I think I have about 5 pages left in Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get in some stitching time. I need to finish the one Christmas ornament and then start another one

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day. I just sent you another e mail. If you don't get this one, then I'll post my e mail address at a Message Board we both go to and have you contact me. (I think you know which one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun - what exactly is your Bookcross meeting? I'm wondering if we have something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you getting the new Evanovich! I'm now 4th in line for the audio version of Fearless Fourteen from my library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will LOVE Fearless Fourteen! These books just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete